Milberg Amsterdam B.V is responsible for this site and for the personal data collected through this site.
The processing described by this policy regards how given data is shared, managed, stored and protected. Users may contact Milberg Amsterdam B.V. for any question related to it or even to exercise their rights, to which they are entitled, such as the erasure of their personal data collected by the site, by addressing [email protected].
Any form presented on the site that involves the collection of personal data will identify that collection and respective processing, and the express request for consent and reference to the mandatory knowledge of this Policy.
Purposes of Personal Data storage
Personal data may be collected and managed according to the following purposes:
- To deliver periodic information about the content of the site (such as its policy updates), by subscribing to newsletters and in accordance with the notification preferences configured by each user;
- To communicate any Milberg Amsterdam B.V activity;
- To manage candidatures regarding internships or jobs in Milberg Amsterdam B.V submitted through the site;
- To allow temporary and anonymous statistical studies regarding the way that users access and browse through the site.
Legal basis for the processing
The main legal basis for the processing of personal data is the specific consent of the users. Such consent can be granted or withdrawed at any moment. Users may communicate to Milberg Amsterdam B.V their will to remove their personal data from the registry through the e-mail mentioned above, without affecting the efficacy of previous processing.
The processing of personal data for the purpose of candidatures management and recruitment is part of diligences and contacts prior to entering a contract.
Recipients of personal data
Milberg Amsterdam B.V may not commercialize or communicate any personal data collected through this site, except to:
- Entities hired for the provision of services that relate to one or more of the purposes listed above, as well as the maintenance of the site, under Milberg Amsterdam B.V authority and the terms of the contracts settled;
- Third parties, when complying with legal obligations to which Milberg Amsterdam B.V is subject.
Preservation period of personal data
The personal data subject to processing will not be stored for a longer period than necessary, according to the purposes mentioned above, unless users decide to opt out of the processing before expected:
- The communication of periodic information about the website’s content or any activity by Milberg Amsterdam B.V, two years after the data was collected;
- The data stored because of recruitment of candidates, one to five years after its submission and the end of recruitment procedure endured by Milberg Amsterdam B.V;
- The data retained for statistical purposes, for a period limited to the minimum necessary, not exceeding one year, for such purposes.
Users’ rights over their personal data
- Users have the right to access information regarding the processing of their personal data and, if requested, a copy of their data subject to processing;
- Users have the right to request the rectification of their personal data, in case of outdated, incomplete or imprecise data;
- Users can request the erasure of their personal data from Milberg Amsterdam B.V registry, except when its processing is imperative to comply with legal obligations to which Milberg Amsterdam B.V is subject, or to the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Users can limit the processing of their personal data in the following cases:
- Users contest the accuracy of their personal data, during a period of time in which it is possible for Milberg Amsterdam B.V to verify and correct such imprecision;
- The processing of the data by Milberg Amsterdam B.V has been ceased, but users request the data for legal claims purposes;
- Users oppose to the processing, until verified legitimate interests of Milberg Amsterdam B.V or third parties that prevail over the rights of the users.
- Users have the right to the portability of their personal data, that can be provided through a contract or a structured format, in common use and automated-reading of their consent;
- Data subjects are allowed to object to the processing of their personal data, except in cases in which Milberg Amsterdam B.V is able to present legitimate and compelling interests that prevail over the rights of the users;
- Users have the right to personalized profiling and to not be subject to any automated individual decision-making.
In case of a request to Milberg Amsterdam B.V related to any of the rights mentioned above, users may have to prove their identity in order to guarantee that the access to the data is indeed being granted to its respective data subject. The exercise of these rights is free of charge, except in cases of excessive or unfounded requests, in which a reasonable fee may be charged.
It is Milberg Amsterdam B.V’s duty to protect the privacy of users’ personal data. However, due to the constant development of the Internet and other factors outside our domain, it is not possible to guarantee that communications between users and the website will be exempt from unauthorized access by third parties. Therefore, we do not take responsibility for eventual release of personal data caused by errors in transmission or unlawful acts of third parties.
Updates and changes
Law and forum
This policy is ruled by Netherlands law and all disputes that may relate to it shall be settled by the courts of The Netherlands.
Date: august of 2022